1. No goods will be taken back unless agreed by Management.
2. A refund will be given on any unopened boxes of tiles returned after completion of your job within 30 days of PURCHASE date. NO adhesive or grout will be accepted for refund.
3. A restocking charge of 20% may be applied where the size of refund is considered excessive.
4. No refunds without a valid receipt and please retain your invoice as proof of purchase.
5. NO CASH REFUNDS, a cheque will be posted within 10 working days.
6. Under no circumstances will non-stock items including motifs be accepted for return or exchange.
7. DEPOSITS WILL BE FORFEITED AFTER 30 DAYS. Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
8. The company gives no warranty in respect of crazing, shading in tiles or other defects and all goods are sold subject only to the manufacturers guarantee and conditions. A shade variation is inherent in the manufacture of tiles
9. Customers must ensure that they have an acceptable blend of colour and quantities BEFORE fixing tiles as no claim can be entertained once tiles have been affixed.
10. Orders accepted and promises of delivery given are conditional upon our being able to secure the necessary labour and materials and we are absolved from responsibility for
delays arising through risks and uncertainties of manufacture, strikes, accidents or other causes beyond our control.
11. Claims for damaged or incorrect materials will not be accepted unless made at the time of purchase or delivery.
12. All items will be deemed collected 30 days after purchase date. All motifs will be disposed of within 60 days of purchase date (no refunds).
13. Customers are requested to check quantities of goods supplied at time of purchase or delivery as no queries can be entertained at a later date.
14. No items may be cancelled from any order, before or after collection whether paid for in full or on a deposit basis.
15. A sufficient quantity of material should be purchased at any one time. No guarantee can be given that an item will remain in stock.
16. Please note that Right Price Tiles Ltd T/A Right Price Tiles does not tile, nor do they have any tiler employed. Whilst we try our best to recommend quality tilers, we cannot be responsible for their actions as they are self-employed.
17. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory or Common law Rights and do not affect your rights under the Sales of Goods Act, 1893 as ammended.